12 unique rural lifestyle blocks.
Every section has its own special characteristics waiting for you to discover - Only 3 now available.
Seeing is believing. Come and look and talk. Ray and Pam are motivated to sell another lot. Gracefarm is really wanting more people to come and enjoy all she has to offer. First up for best deal
Each freehold section also includes an equity share in a 97 hectare farm which pays an annual dividend. The farm is yours to enjoy. It includes 52 hectares of permanent native bush conservation with established walking tracks AND 45 hectare productive farm land. Our sections are best viewed in person & we encourage you to drop by and have a look around.
Start exploring the different lots available and we look forward to showing you around in person.
Click Lot Number For More Details
All sites are serviced
- Electricity and Telecom: All sites are serviced by underground Electric Power and Telecom.
- Ultra fast broadband via fiber optic cable at Gracefarm boundary. Have secured a connection point.
- Waste water: Each lot owner installs their own waste water disposal system.
- Water Supply: Each site must provide tanks for domestic water.
- Quality water is also reticulated to each lot from a community water supply scheme sufficient for all house hold and irrigation purposes
Explore each lot and then contact us
to ask any questions or arrange a good time to drop by and explore our sections
All Lots come with a share in 97 hectares of common land
This land is divided between the working farm and conservation area, and is available to be enjoyed by all residents. You don't do the work. The productive land is managed on your behalf by a lease to one of the resident owners
Map Showing Common Land & Rural Residential Area
Learn about the benefits your share in our common land